Monday, July 6, 2009

We're Finally Home!

The Dr.'s were telling us that we were probably going to have to get a new car seat to take her home in, because she probably wouldn't fit in a regular one. But we tested it and they said it would be okay. She's just so tiny! By the time we brought her home she weighed less than 5 lbs

We're so glad to finally be back home... I was in the hospital 7 days, and Molly had to stay there in NICU for 10 days. It was so hard to come home without her,  but well worth the wait! 

6 comments:

  1. Brooke! I'm so glad that you updated your blog! They are so nice to keep in touch with friends! Your little girl is SO cute and I LOVE the name (it was actually on my list at one point!) How come you had to stay in the hospital so long? Good luck with everything and keep your blog updated!! I love seeing pictures :) I hope everything is going well for you guys! Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE her! she looks like a lil butterfly/caterpiller ha ha love love love it! good golly miss molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brooke! This is Heidi Bunderson (Crane) I came across your blog and just wanted to say hi! Your little girl is beautiful! She is so tiny.

    We have a blog too check it out http://crane-family-blog.blogspot.com
    Anway..I hope everything is going good! Talk to ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke!! Look at you no work and your becoming an expert on the computer!! I love it! Molly is so cute and MINI! Cant wait to see her again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her already. She is the cutest lil thing i have ever seen. I couldnt love her more, and her name...its perfect for such a sweet little thang. I cant wait to see her in real life. You two make a great combo! Her face is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke, I am so happy for you guys! Your little Molly is beautiful! I just got started on this blogging stuff and I would love to keep in touch with you! I hope everything is going well for you! Linds
    My blog is lindslance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete